Margin Securities (M&S) is a SEBI Registered Investment Adviser having registration no: INA00000???? dated Jully ??, 2020.
The Customer is desirous of obtaining Investment Advisory Services from Margin Securities.
The Customer has satisfied itself that Margin Securities possesses requisite level of knowledge and competence to provide Investment Advisory Services and do hereby appoint Margin Securities as an Investment Advisor, which Margin Securities has accepted it subject to terms and conditions as more particularly set out herein.
1. Appointment of Margin Securities
The customer hereby appoints Margin Securities to provide Investment Advisory Services from time to time in respect of the securities and Funds held by the Customer in accordance with the terms stipulated under this Agreement. Margin Securities shall be acting solely in its capacity as an advisor and facilitator to the Customer and shall not at any point in time accept or hold in its account any Securities and Funds from the Customer or/ and Securities.
2. Scope of Services of Margin Securities as Investment Advisor
- Margin Securities agrees to provide the services as more particularly set out in Schedule A hereto (“Services”).
- Margin Securities shall provide the Service to the Customer on a continuous basis during the term of this Agreement.
3. Term & Termination
- This Agreement is deemed to have commenced on the date as mentioned hereinabove i.e. from the date of execution of this Agreement for the period of 12 months or one year.
- The Agreement will be deemed to be terminated after the date of completion of the agreement term if not renewed for the subsequent year under the T & C.
4. Customer’s Rights
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this Agreement, the Customer may, if he or she so desires, seek advice on the investment, Portfolio strategy or disinvestments from any person other than Margin Securities as it may deem fit, for the same Securities and Funds in respect of which the Margin Securities has rendered its Services.
- The Customer has the sole discretion to decide on whether to act upon the advice tendered by the Margin Securities and the Margin Securities shall have no power, responsibility, obligation or authority ensure or cause the Customer to act upon the advice 4 tendered by responsibility or obligation pursuant to this Agreement.
5. Asset Under Advisory
The Asset Under Advisory for initiating the services would be disclosed by the customer at the time of execution of the agreement and the same on the good faith would be considered as the initial corpus for all calculation purposes including Charge/ Fee Calculations, portfolio reports & future recommendations.
6. Fees & Charges
- In consideration of Margin securities providing the Investment Advisory Services, the Customer agrees to pay to Margin securities fees/charges as per Margin securities schedule of charges/fees in advance before the commencement of services.
- The schedule of Fees/charges is subject to change by Margin securities with prior notice and consent of the Customer to such changes. All sales and purchases and all other acts done by the customer pursuant to this Agreement shall be at the Customer’s risk and cost and the consideration thereof shall be borne by the customer.
- The Customer shall also pay any applicable taxes, levies, or duties, including short term & or long term, service tax, capital gains tax etc. that may be levied on any transactions undertaken pursuant to this Agreement.
7. Implementation and Execution
- The Customer understands that the advisory recommended by “Margin Securities” would be executed by Customer himself. Customer is free to implement their plan through any broker-dealer’s services of their choice.
- The recommendations would be communicated to the Customer and an acknowledgment of the same would be considered as a confirmation thus would be considered as executed on the closing price of that day.
8. Accounting & Legal Services
It is expressly understood and agreed between the parties of this Agreement that “Margin Securities” will not provide legal or accounting advice nor prepare any legal or accounting documents.
9. Third (Other) Party risk
As the execution of the trade would be solely the responsibility of the customer, Margin Securities shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by reason of failure or delay by the broker-dealer or custodian appointed by the client.
10. Conflict of Interest
- Customer understands that Margin Securities serves as Investment Adviser for other customers and will continue to do so. The client also understands that Margin Securities may give advice or take action in performing their duties to other customers, or for their own accounts, that differ from the advice given to or acts taken for the Customer, subject to meeting all applicable regulations.
- The Customer agrees that the Margin Securities may refrain from rendering any services or advice concerning securities of companies of which any of the Margin Securities or affiliates of the Margin Securities directors, officers, or employees are directors or officers, or companies in which directors or any of directors, affiliates or the director, officers, and employees or any of them have or may have a substantial economic interest. Such conflict of interest will be informed to the Customer prior to rendering such advice or services with respect to the Portfolio.
11. Risk Acknowledgement
Margin Securities does not guarantee the future performance of any stock, Account or any specific level of performance, the success of any investment decisions or strategy that Margin Securities may use. Customer understands that investment decisions made by Margin Securities are subject to various currency, economic, market, political and business risks and that those investment decisions will not always be profitable. Except as may otherwise be provided by law, currency, economic, will not be liable to Customer for (i) any loss or profit that Customer may suffer by reason of any investment decision made or other action taken or omitted in good faith by currency, economic, with that degree of care, prudence, skill, and diligence under the circumstance that a prudent person acting in a fiduciary capacity would use (ii) any loss or profit arising from prudence, adherence to Customer written or oral instructions; or (iii) any act or failure, to act by the Custodian, any dealer or broker to whom dealer directs transactions for the Account, or by any other third party.
Without prejudice to the right of indemnity available to Margin Securities under any law, the Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Margin Securities harmless to the full extent against
- Any and all lawful claims, damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses as incurred in connection with an investigation of, preparation for and defense of any pending or threatened claim and any litigation or other proceeding arising out of or related to any actual or proposed acts done or not done or Margin Securities engagement hereunder.
- For any Mistake/negligence or misconduct by the Customer.
- For any breach or non-compliance by the Customer of the terms/rules and conditions stated in this Agreement.
Each party shall treat as confidential all information obtained from the other pursuant to the Agreement and shall not divulge such information to any person without the other party’s prior written consent provided that this clause shall not extend to information which was rightfully in the possession of such party prior to the commencement of the negotiations leading to the; Agreement or which information is available in the public domain or becomes available at a future date.
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction Clause
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Jaipur.
15. Tax treatment
In view of the individual nature of tax benefits, each Customer is advised to consult his or her own tax adviser with respect to the specific tax implications arising out of his or her investments.
- damages, liabilities, is a SEBI Registered Investment Advisor (Regn. No. INA00000????). By virtue of this Registration, the Company is entitled to carry on the business of Research Entity in a separate designated Research Division of the Company. Margin Securities is an individual Investment Advisor. Margin Securities is registered as an Authorised Person with Stock Exchanges through Margin Securities, a Jaipur based Sub-Stock Broker. [Margin Securities SEBI REGN. NO. NSE(Cash)- INB????, NSE(Future)-INB????? (F&O)- INF????; MCX0???.
- There has been no adverse business & disciplinary history in respect of any of the aforesaid entities
- Margin Securities not engaged in any type of distribution service. While Margin Securities does not earn any brokerage on any stockbroking transactions by Margin Securities; Margin Securities earns brokerage from Sub-Broker, subject to the broker limits imposed by SEBI/Exchanges, in respect of the stockbroking transactions executed by it on behalf of its customers.
- The customer notes and acknowledges that, based on the Investment Advisory Services offered by us, the customer may choose and utilize the services of any stockbroker or any other intermediary to execute such transactions. Margin Securities does not promote the services offered by any other sub-broker to any of its clients. In case the client chooses to avail of the services of any broking firm for executing any stockbroking transaction, the customer shall do the same at his own volition and free will. In such a case, such transactions will be at an arms-length and independent of the Investment Advisory Services provided by Margin Securities.
- At Margin Securities, there exist 2 separately identifiable divisions namely "Research Division" and "Investment Advisory Division" which provide Investment Advisory Services and Research Analysis respectively to the customers. MArgin Securities, its Investment advisory Division and/or its Research Division may hold and/or be involved in proprietary trading of stocks. Consequently, there could be long or short positions in financial securities or products that are the subject matter of advice. However, due care will be taken to ensure that any such Holding/investments do not violate any SEBI Regulations in letter and spirit. Margin Securities will not execute any transactions in its own account(s) which are contrary to the advice given to customers for a period of seven days from the day of such advice. Provided that during the period of such seven days, if Margin Securities is of the opinion that the situation has changed, then we may enter into such a transaction after giving such a revised assessment to the client at least 12-36 hours in advance of entering into such transaction.
- The Research Analysis service of Margin Securities is based on rigorous fundamental, technical research carried out for all the stocks/companies for which Research reports are made. These reports are prepared on the basis of publicly available information, internally developed data and other sources believed by Margin Securities to be reliable. Trading and investment in stock/securities are subject to market risks. There are no guarantees or assurances that the objectives of any of investment/trading in stock or securities will be achieved. The investments/trades referred to herein may not be suitable to all categories of investors/traders. The names of stock/securities mentioned herein do not in any manner indicate their prospects or returns. The value of stock/securities referred to herein may be adversely affected by the performance or otherwise of the respective issuer companies, changes in the market conditions, micro and macro factors and forces affecting capital markets like credit risk, liquidity risk, interest rate risk, and reinvestment risk.
- Customers are advised to understand risks associated with the stock/securities market, the details of which, and the disclaimers thereof are mentioned in the respective research reports. Customers are required to mandatorily assess their risk appetite by filling out our investment Risk Profiler and read all the Research Reports thoroughly before arriving at their independent investment decisions.
To grow along with our customers/traders by entering into the major global exchanges and make Margin Securities the finest research house. Margin Securities management team has a wide range of expertise, which ensures value added services for our customers/traders. Margin Securities aim is to build real partnership with a limited number of customers/traders by providing consistent, top quality service.
Margin Securities mission is to be a global corporation with a clear focus and to earn and be worthy of our clients/traders trust by providing them with services which are economically and financially beneficial to them and to create awareness regarding the safe trading and investment amongst Margin Securities customers/traders around the globe.
Margin Securities is a SEBI registered Investment Advisory Company. Margin Securities provide Investment Advisory services In Equity, Derivatives, Commodities & Mutual Funds. Margin Securities are dealing in Financial Education & Training also and providing various important Educational modules to enhance the financial awareness amongst Investors,clients,customers, Traders & others.
It all started with two entrepreneur’s optimism and belief to make the best in the world. For achieving the best, one has to draw upon and amalgamate the best that the world has to offer. And for that Margin Securities have seven separate dedicated teams :
- Business Development
- Back Office Operations
- IT Support
- Investment Adviser
- Client Grievance Redressal & Support
- Training & Development