- Information M&S collect
- In order to use M&S website, the user is required to register their self by providing the following information which includes, but is not limited or fixed to In order to use this website, you are required to register yourself by providing the following information (“Personal Information”) which includes, but is not limited and fixed to:
- User Name
- Contact number
- E-ail address
- IP address
- Pin code
- Age and Gender
- Preferences and settings for the home page, preferences for language, time-zone, etc
- URL of the last page visited before visiting www.marginsecurities.com
- User browsing pattern, links clicked, services viewed, search history, features used to view services, the duration of such views, etc
- KYC norms, as applicable
- Financial history and situation, as applicable
- Risk appetite, Investment objectives, and duration of investments
- Income details, as applicable
- Existing investments/assets, as applicable
- Liability/borrowing details, applicable
In addition to the above, M&S may conduct polls, surveys, and other information-gathering tools on our website to get a customer or user feedback about various things such as your experience with our website or app, the products and services offered, and so forth. We also collect information on pages viewed, browsing behavior, and other information required for analytics purposes.
M&S use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. M&S also offers certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies help M&S provide information, which is targeted to customer or user interests. Cookies may be used whether anyone who use, browse, register with us or not.
M&S Website may include hyperlinks to other content or web sites. M&S have no control over any websites, which are provided by companies or persons other than us. Users acknowledge and agree that M&S is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any products, advertising, or other materials available from such websites.
User acknowledges and agrees that M&S is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources. These third-party service providers may have their own privacy policies governing the storage and retention of user information (“Personal Information”) that you may be subject to. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when users visit the M&S Website.
- First and foremost, user information is used to
- Assess client/user capacity to absorb loss
- Identify client/user ability to accept the risk of loss of capital
- Ensure that client/user have the required capital and time horizon for equity investments
- Provide client/user with our equity Research Reports & other products/services, as applicable
- User contact information is used to contact you when necessary. M&S uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website.
- To develop, sell or provide our products or services, enhance, market, or those of companies with which M&S have a commercial relationship
- To issue administer accounts, invoices, collect and process payments
- To personalize the service m&S provide to you, tailor the user experience to your interests and make more appropriate recommendations
- To send you e-newsletters, e-mails, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about our services
- To process and track user/client transactions
- To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the merger, sale, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in the regular course of business
- To audit compliance with M&S policies and contractual obligations
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or for any other purpose to which client consent
The user further acknowledges that the M&S website may contain information (“Personal Information”) which is designated confidential by margin Securities and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
From time to time, M&S may disclose user information (“Personal Information”) as follows:
- M&S may collaborate with other companies to offer client additional Products or Services, We will share information (“Personal Information”) that is necessary for these other companies to provide the Products or Services that you have requested
- Margin Securities may also disclose user information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use both on our behalf and for their own business purposes
- M&S cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws.
- M&S gather up data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- We may use and share your information (“Personal Information”) with a reliable and reputed third-party payment gateway to whom we are associated in order to ensure a swift and comfortable payment mechanism for the client
After registration, the user can review and change the information you submitted during registration. If you change any information M&S may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as:- Name, Phone Number, address, city, state, pin code, country, and profile.
When any user signs up to become a Member, the user will also be asked to choose a password. Users are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that user protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services
This content only addresses the use and disclosure of information M&S collect from User. To the extent that you disclose your information (“Personal Information”) to other users or parties, whether they are on Margin Securities Websites or on other sites throughout the Internet. To the extent that M&S uses third party advertisers, they adhere to their own privacy policies.
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, refunds, compensation, and other claims through this policy will be resolved through the Dispute Resolution mechanism set forth in our Terms of Service or Term of uses.
Margin Securities is an independent equity advisory & research Company and the Broking franchise owns the domain name – www.margnsecurities.com Use of the information herein is at one’s own risk. This is not an offer to sell or solicitation to buy any securities and M&S will not be liable for any losses incurred or investment(s) made or decisions taken or /and not taken based on the information provided herein. Information contained herein does not constitute a personal recommendation or take into account the particular financial situations, investment objectives, or needs of individual investors. This is not directed for access or use by anyone in a country, especially, Canada or USA, where such use or access is unlawful or which may subject M&S or its affiliates to any licensing or/ and registration requirement. As a condition to accessing the Margin Securities website and content, users agree to M&S Terms and Conditions of Use, available here.
The performance data quoted and reports represent past performance and do not guarantee future results.
SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations 20??, Registration No. ?????????.
REFUND, PAYMENTS & TAXES POLICY
All sales order of subscription products are final
→ For using uninterrupted services the customer is responsible for the timely payment of the renewal fee.
→ Client total price will include the amount of the product or service plus any applicable tax; such tax is based on the tax rate in effect at the time you subscribe to the product.
→ Prices for products or services offered on the website may change at any time and we do not provide price refund or protection in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no refunds for any subscription, M&S do not provide credit, refunds or prorated billing for subscriptions that are canceled by the customer or client.
The information contained in M&S website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.marginsecurities.com, a property of Margin Securities. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, M&S makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, reliability, suitability, availability or, accuracy with respect to the Margin Securities website or the services, products, information, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any commitment you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will M&S be liable for any damage or loss including without limitation, indirect, damage, consequential loss, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of M&S website.
Through M&S website client may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Margin securities. M&S has no control over the content, nature, and availability of those sites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Margin Securities takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
TERMS OF SERVICE
General- Terms Of Service
Last updated: 06/06/2020
Please read these Terms of service document carefully. By using Margin Securities website or using any service or order product from M&S website client agree to be bound by all of the terms and condition of this terms of service agreement.
This term of service agreement (“Agreement”) governs user use of this website, www.marginsecurities.com (M&R, the “Website”), Margin securities (Margin securities, owner of the “Website”) offer or product or services for purchase on this website, or client purchase of products or services available on this Website. Margin securities reserve the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. Margin securities will alert the client that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The revised or changed Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Client use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions.
Terms of Offer Margin Securities Website offers for NSE, NSE Future MCX, Customized Sale Research Reports via subscription, By placing an order for Products through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
Customer Solicitation: Unless client notifies our third-party call center reps or direct M&S sales representative, while they are calling client, of your desire to opt-out from further direct company communications and solicitations, the customer is agreeing to continue to receive a further call, messages and emails and solicitations Margin securities and its designated in house or third party call team(s) even if the client is listed on the DND list or any other similar lists as available.
Opt-Out Procedure: Margin Securities provide 3 easy ways to opt-out from future solicitations.
- The client may use the opt-out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive.
- The client may also choose to opt-out, via sending your email address to [email protected]
- The client may send a written remove request to – 408, Mansarovar Plaza, Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302020 India
Proprietary Rights: Margin Securities has proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products and services. Anyone may not copy, resell, reproduce, or redistribute any Product or services manufactured or provided and/or distributed by M&S. Margin Securities also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including text placement, calls to action, images, and other information.
Sales/Service Tax: If the client purchases any Products or use any services, the user will be responsible for paying any applicable sales/service tax.
Any returns on the Margin Securities investment strategy for all/any of our products or services do not account for the charges you may incur for brokerage, our advisory fee, and taxes. The returns are calculated on an absolute basis on our personalized portfolio and to get similar returns M&S recommends that you replicate our advice in a similar and timely manner with your Investment service provider. You will be responsible for any charges and taxes incurred by them on any type of capital gains in both the short or long term.
Client understands and agrees that to the maximum permitted by Law: Margin Securities Site, the products or/ and services, and other materials are provided, without warranty of any kind, implied, statutory, express, otherwise, or including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and that we assume no responsibility for client ability to obtain access to www.marginsecurities.com. Nor do M&S assume any liability for the failure to store or maintain any user communications or personal settings.Margin Securities website makes no warranty that:
- The Client requirements will be met or that services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- Materials, descriptions of services, information obtained and will be effective, reliable, or accurate;
- Any errors or defects in the M&S website, services or other materials will be corrected
- The services availed shall be available throughout the month or/ and year, or available at all times, or client concerns will be addressed by M&S to client satisfaction
The client understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website, including all services related work is done entirely at their own discretion. M&S website accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Margin Securities entire liability, and client exclusive remedy, in equity, in law, or otherwise, with respect to the website content, service, products and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid, less shipping and handling, for products purchased or use services via the website.
Margin Securities will not be liable for any direct, incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or the products in any manner. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to the client.
The client will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Margin Securities and any of its contractors, employees, officers, shareholders, affiliates, agents, directors, and assigns from all liabilities, claims, costs, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses. Client failure to provide such assurances may be considered by Margin Securities to be a material breach of this Agreement. MArgin Securities will have the right to participate in any defense by a client of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content, service, or products, with counsel of Margin Securities choice at its expense. Margin Securities will reasonably cooperate in any defense by the client of a third-party claim at your request and expense. The client will have sole responsibility to defend Margin Securities against any claim, but the user must receive Margin Securities prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or user use of the Website or Products.
Force Majeure: Margin Securities will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any interruption, cessation, or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, fire, labor strike, lockout, storm, flood, natural disaster, war, terrorism, armed conflict, act of God, or boycott.
Technical Operation: Margin Securities may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, technical operation, or updating of the Website and distribution of the Products.
Entire Agreement: This document Agreement comprises the entire agreement between the client/user/customer and Margin Securities and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
Effect of Waiver: The failure of Margin Securities to enforce or exercise any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Governing Law or Jurisdiction: Margin securities Website originates from Jaipur, Rajasthan. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Rajasthan without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither client nor Margin Securities will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or otherwise arising under or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of by reason of this Agreement, or default of this Agreement, other than in courts located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. By using www.marginsecurities.com or ordering Products, client consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action by reason of this Agreement.
Waiver of Class Action Rights: By entering into this agreement, the client hereby irrevocably waives any right you may have to join claims.
Termination: Margin Securities reserves the right to terminate client access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Domestic Use: Margin Securities makes a representation that the Website, service, or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Clients who access www.marginsecurities Websites from outside India do so at their own risk.
Assignment: Client may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. Margin Securities may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to the client.