Closing Bell: Sensex Up 113 point, Nifty Up 24 point
Realty, Telecom, and IT lead market today, Nifty up 24, Sensex up 113 points, Oberoi Realty, Just Dial Surge up to 20%, Hind Copper, Indiabulls Inte, DHFL Surge up to 10%, Britannia, Great Eastern Down up to 6%.
- 26 of 50 Nifty, 16 of 30 BSE stocks ended the day in the Positive.
- Index Most contributors: HDFC Bank, Bharti Airtel, HCL Tech, TCS, Infosys, Asian Paints, TechM, Wipro, Tata Motors.
- Top Index gainers: HCL Tech (4.13%), TechM (3.12%), Asian Paints (2.34%), Bharti Airtel (1.84%), HDFC Bank (1.69%).
- Top Index losers: Britannia (-5.81%), ONGC (-2.74%), IOC (-2.28%), GAIL (-2.00%), UPL (-1.62%).
- Nifty Realty's biggest sectoral gainer, up (3.94%), S&P BSE Realty biggest sectoral gainer, up (3.77%).
- Nifty Energy biggest sectoral Looser, down (-1.45%), S&P BSE Oil&Gas biggest sectoral Looser, down (-1.30%).
- Movers By Value: HCL Tech, Reliance, HDFC Bank, HUL, L&T, Infosys, Britannia Ind, ICICI Bank, Bajaj Finance, Airtel.
- Movers By Volume: SBI, BOB, Vedanta, ZEEL, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, Bharti Airtel, HCL Tech, Axis Bank, Ambuja Cem.
SEBI registered Stock Advisor and Sub-Broker.