Closing Bell : Sensex ends 449 Point Higher, Nifty Up 111 Point
Bank and Finance lead market today, Nifty up 111, Sensex up 449 points, Bank Nifty Zoom 733 (3.12%) points, Amber Ent, Indiabulls Inte Surge up to13%, DHFL, Central Bank, BOB Surge up to 10%, Divis Lab, Eicher Motors, Info edge Down up to 4%.
- 34 of 50 Nifty, 23 of 30 BSE stocks ended the day in the Positive.
- Index Most contributors: ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, SBI, HDFC, Nestle Ind, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Bank, IOC, GAIL.
- Top Index gainers: ICICI Bank (5.30%), Axis Bank (4.35%), Nestle Ind (4.30%), GAIL (4.11%), SBI (4.11%).
- Top Index losers: DiviS Lab (-4.01%), Eicher Mot (-3.16%), Herom Moto (-2.92%), Cipla (-2.35%), Bajaj Auto (-2.13%).
- Nifty PSU Bank's biggest sectoral gainer, up (4.17%), S&P BSE Bank's biggest sectoral gainer, up (3.35%).
- Nifty Pharma biggest sectoral Looser, down (-1.67%), S&P BSE SME IPO biggest sectoral Looser, down (-3.30%).
- Movers By Value: Reliance, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Axis Bank, Bajaj Finance, HDFC, HCL Tech, SBI,Dr Reddy.
- Movers By Volume: SBI, BOB, ICICI Bank, Vedanta, Tata Motors, IDFCFirst Bank, Axis Bank, ONGC, Ashok Leyland, PNB.
SEBI registered Stock Advisor and Sub-Broker.