Closing Bell : Sensex ends 255 Point Higher, Nifty Up 82 Point
Metal, Realty, and Bank lead market today, Nifty up 82, Sensex up 255 points, IDBI Bank Surge 17%, IDBI Bank, JSW Steel, Jindal Steel Surge up to 9%, UPL, Route, LTI Drag up to 8%.
- 38 of 50 Nifty, 24 of 30 BSE stocks ended the day in the Positive.
- Index Most contributors: HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, BPCL, Tata Steel, JSW Steel, Infosys, Hindalco, Grasim, Shree Cem.
- Top Index gainers: JSW Steel (6.69%), Tata Steel (5.34%), BPCL (4.07%), Divis Lab (3.58%), Hindalco (3.54%).
- Top Index losers: UPL (-7.82%), HCL Tech (-3.82%), M&M (-1.73%), Reliance (-1.39%), Asian Paints (-1.40%).
- Nifty Metal biggest sectoral gainer, up (3.97%), S&P BSE Metal biggest sectoral gainer, up (3.70%).
- Nifty Media biggest sectoral Looser, down (-0.39%), S&P BSE SME IPO biggest sectoral Looser, down (-0.72%).
- Movers By Value: HCL Tech, Reliance, Infosys, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, TCS, Tata Steel, UPL, DrReddy, ICICI Bank.
- Movers By Volume: Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, SBI, ZEEL, HCL Tech, Tata Steel, ICICI Bank, Wipro, Vedanta, B Airtel.
SEBI registered Stock Advisor and Sub-Broker.