Closing Bell : Sensex ends 169 Point Higher, Nifty Up 37 Point
Finance and Bank lead market today, Nifty up 37, Sensex up 169 points, Lamon Tree, Indiabulls Housing finance Surge up to 7%, Wipro Tumble 7% on the company quarterly result.
- 28 of 50 Nifty, 16 of 30 BSE stocks ended the day in the Positive.
- Index Most contributors: Infy, ITC, Asian Paints, TCS, ICICI Bank, HCL Tech, Cipla, Maruti, UPL, DrReddy, Hindalco.
- Top Index gainers: Bajaj Fin (3.96%), SBi Life (3.06%), Bajaj Finance (3.04%), ICICI Bank (2.66%), Indus Bank (2.38%).
- Top Index losers: Wipro (-6.78%), NTPC (-4.30%), ONGC (-3.04%), Coal India (-2.90%), Tata Motors (-2.54%).
- Nifty Financial biggest sectoral gainer, up (1.79%), S&P BSE Finance biggest sectoral gainer, up (1.68%).
- Nifty CPSE biggest sectoral Looser, down (-2.45%), S&P BSE Utilities biggest sectoral Looser, down (-1.71%).
- Movers By Value: Reliance, Wipro, Infosys, Bajaj Finance, HCL Tech, HDFC Bank, TCS, DrReddy, ICICI Bank, SBI.
- Movers By Volume: Wipro, Vedanta, NTPC, Tata Motors, SBI, ITC, ZEEL, PNB, Ashok Leyland, ONGC, ICICI Bank.
SEBI registered Stock Advisor and Sub-Broker.