Closing Bell : Sensex ends -1066 Point Lower, Nifty Down -291 Point
Bank, Finance, and, Energy drag market, Sensex down 1066 points, Nifty down 291 points. Bank Nifty drag -3.36% or 802 points. Just Dial surge 14%, Mindtree drag 8%, Dish TV, Bajaj Finance, Tech M drag up to 6%.
- 46 of 50 Nifty, 29 of 30 BSE stocks ended the day in the Negative.
- Index Most contributors: HDFC Bank, TCS, Reliance, Infosys, Bajaj Finance, SBI, IndusInd Bank, Bharti Airtel, Tech M.
- Top Index gainers: Asian Paints (0.92%), JSW Steel (0.31%), Hero Moto (0.11%), Coal India (0.05%).
- Top Index losers: Bajaj Finance (-4.66%), Tech M (-4.29%), IndusInd Bank (-3.96%), ICICI Bank (-3.88%), SBI (-3.60%).
- S&P BSE SME IPO's biggest sectoral gainer, up (0.82%).
- Nifty Bank Biggest loser (-3.36%), S&P BSE Telecom biggest sectoral loser, down (-3.54%).
- Movers By Value: Infosys, Reliance, TCS, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HCL Tech, Wipro, Tata Steel.
- Movers By Volume: Ashok Leyland, Tata Motors, SBI, Infosys, Wipro, Vedanta, ICICI Bank,Tata Steel, Axis Bank, ITC, BOB.
SEBI registered Stock Advisor and Sub-Broker.